Cyber security industry 4.0 and enterprise risk
Organisations are failing to build effective security capabilities. We believe this contributes to the continued rise in cyber breaches. Therefore, we focus our business architecture-based approach on the importance of building ‘effective capability’, rather than relying on buying the latest technology.
Measuring capability is a more effective way of understanding effectiveness. Measurement includes, people process and information, in addition to more technology assessment. Organisations must approach cyber security like any other business activity – strategically.
Business questions we ask cyber security functions:
- Do you have a business aligned security strategy?
- Do your security strategy goals also drive the development of your security capabilities?
- Is a lack of security maturity causing tactical issues that are impacting business operations?
- Is your current investment portfolio aligned with your strategy and addressing your tactical issues?
- We are a next generation consultancy focused on the fundamentals. Our focus is on helping organisations get cyber strategy and cyber capability right.
The benefits of our approach include:
- Decreased cyber risk
- Increased security maturity
- Increased transparency
- Enhanced decision making
- Reduced inefficiency
- Saved cost
- Focused investment
Our approach is underpinned by our bespoke framework: Capabilities built on Risk and Organisation Situation Awareness (CabROSA)
Our CabROSA cyber security modules:
Security threat, risk and capability assessment
A new and holistic approach to understanding risk and how effective your security function is. We use frameworks such as MITRE ATT&CK, NIST, IEC62443 to assess risk, and a business architecture approach to measure capability maturity and likelihood of transformation success
Security strategy, planning and implementation
We create business aligned strategy goals. We use these to create your ‘to be’ state and drive capability development. Our work provides complete visibility, strategy alignment, transparency, informed investment, change impact and compliance.
Security change management and assurance
Our CISO as a Service provides the support and direction you need to ensure security transformation.
Let’s Talk About Your Project
We stay on top of our industry by being experts in yours.